Blood Orange Cocktail
A cocktail is nothing more than a mixed drink that contains several ingredients. You can get creative with this, but here is a basic blood orange cocktail.
Note that alcohol should be consumed in moderate amounts. Don’t consume too much alcohol if you drink or drive, and be aware that alcohol is not the healthiest thing in the world. Whether you use vodka or white rum, realize that everything can be taken too far, so control yourself. You don’t need to put 10 ounches of vodka on this kind of drink–the taste of the blood orange itself will give it a lot of taste by itself.
With that out of the way, here is the recipe:
- 5 minutes to prepare
- Makes 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- This obviously contains alcohol
- Optional: Put blood orange slice on the glass for visual appeal
- Optional: Add some liqueur
- 3 ounces of blood orange juice
- 1 ounce of vodka or white rum
- Put all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Put the combination in glass.
- Drink and enjoy!