Blood Orange Martini
This is a blood orange martini recipe using vodka and cointreau. Remember that alcohol should be consumed in moderate quantities. This a pretty strong martini, utilizing 3oz of vodka for just one drink. Also, this recipe is only for one single drink. If you want to serve, say, six drinks to six guests, you simply need to multiply the ingredient list by six. Enjoy your blood orange martini–may the crimson tint of this martini and the beautiful taste of the blood orange overwhelm you and fill you up!
- 2 minutes to prepare
- Makes 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Optional: Add a blood orange slice
- 3oz of vodka
- 1/2oz of cointreau
- 6 ounces of blood orange juice
- Optional: A blood orange slice
- Fill a glass or cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add everything.
- Stir a few times until it is well chilled.
- Optional: Add the blood orange slice for visual appeal
- Put it in a glass.