Blood Orange Margarita
This is a blood orange margarita recipe using lime juice, tequila and triple sec. You can only make one drink with this recipe, but you can adjust the ingredient proportions accordingly if you want to make more than one drink. If you want to serve blood orange margaritas to ten people, multiple all the ingredients here by ten, and so on.
- 2 minutes to prepare
- Makes 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Optional: Add a blood orange slice
- 1 ounce of blood orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces of tequila
- 1 ounce of squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce of triple sec
- Optional: A blood orange slice
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add tequila, lime juice, triple sec and blood orange juice.
- Stir a few times until it is well chilled
- Optional: Add the blood orange slice for visual appeal