Blood Orange Mimosas
Bored with the classic cocktails? Want something that will really turn some heads? Try some blood orange mimosas. Elegant and beautiful, these are delicious drinks that will put everyone in a good mood.
A delicious, soothing and tasty drink,
The alcohol makes my stress shrink,
And the taste puts me on the brink
Of a craze that makes me overdrink
- 10 minutes to prepare
- Makes 8 drinks
- Difficulty: Easy
- You will need champagne glasses
- This recipe contains alcohol
- 3 cups of blood orange juice. This is about ten to twelve oranges, depending on their size.
- 1/3 cup of some orange-flavored liqueur. I like Bauchant personally, but you can pick anything.
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of sugar
- A 750ml bottle of wine.
- Slice the blood oranges in half, as this makes it simpler to squeeze them into a large cup or a mug. Squeeze as much juice as you can.
- Stir together everything until the sugar dissolves.
- Chill it for one hour and then pour in the wine, mixing it.